Thursday, April 5, 2012

Glitter Gal Lizard Belly *Use Caution While Operating Heavy Machinery!* Picture Heavy

Hello all. I have an oldie but goodie for you. I know, I know, practically everyone has  posted on the Glitter Gal Lizard Belly polish, but there is a good reason for it. It is BEAUTIFUL. In all the pictures I have ever seen of it, it is hard to show the true beauty of it. It almost always looks black in pictures, but I promise it is a beautiful hunter green color. The name of this polish reminds me of my pet iguana, Iggie, that I had as a child, God rest his soul. This polish has amazing coverage at two coats, and is a breeze to apply. The linear holographic effect is not affected at all by a top coat, or base coat for that matter. I promise if you get this, you will see why everyone loves it so much. Glitter Gal holographic polishes should come with a warning, "Use Caution While Operating Heavy Machinery!" I swear I start to loose focus at red lights, because I am too involved at looking at this beautiful rainbow!

Isn't it stunning!
 This is one coat indoors. You see that it is hunter green.
 Can you tell I had a hard time picking pictures.
 Drool!
Crap, I just swerved off the road.
I might need to increase my insurance coverage.
Gasp! What else is there to say about this little gorgeous piece of heaven!
Here is a quick indoor lighting pic. You will still get subtle flashes of holo indoors, but nothing like when you are outside!

I purchased this beauty from the wonderful Leah Ann at Larowe.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great pics - we love the images! Kerry and Anna - Glitter Gal Australia xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great polish!! Keep turning them out please!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment on this blog, but please no spam. If you want me to follow your blog, just e-mail me. :)